Tuesday, July 7, 2009

quick update

well today was doctor day. left work about 10:40 and headed to the clinic for my 11:00 appt. got called back at almost 11:30 and started doing all the medical history questions. after a while chris got there and came back to the room. OH, just a side note, they gave me a copy of what to expect when your expecting for free!! how cool is that! I almost bought that yesterday! :)

ok, so anyway, we finish up with the history stuff, then head off into the ultrasound room. after alittle bit of waiting she came and and started up. She took a bunch of pictures espcially of the cysts on my ovaries, which are a heck of alot bigger than I thought they were, but didn't seem to worry her at all. Then we got to see little 2.0, and hear the heartbeat, she took pics (will scan tonight) and that was that. She did say judging by the measurements I'm 6 weeks 6 days today. So I figured out my approx due date is now going to be around the End of February.

So then we left and went to get some lunch, then chris went back to work and I headed back to the clinic for my 1:30 appt with the doctor. I got brought back pretty quickly, but then waited in the room FOREVER!! I don't think she came in till after 2:00, so then she did her exam, and that was about it. I didn't really like her too much, she wasn't very forth coming w/information, but that's ok, cuz she's just a temp doctor and I'll start seeing my new doctor who I hear is very good in 2 weeks. So I made my appointment for another ultrasound and appt with the new doctor in 2 weeks and headed over to the hospital for my blood work. (hospital is just right accross the street) so waited around there for a bit and finally got all my blood work done and got back to work at about 3:00! That was a very long morning!! ;) Oh, and once I get my medical card in she wanted me to go to a nurologist and maybe get another mri done when I can to check that growth I had on my pituitary gland and one of the blood tests they ordered was to check my prolactin levels, which if you remember were high due to the growth...

ok, gotta go for now, will post pics later.

2 comments:

  1. It was really a long morning, lasted till afternoon. Hope you like your new doctor better. Keep us informed. What does 2.0 look like. Just waiting for the pictures.
    Love Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously thanks for the play by play it makes me feel like I'm closer to whats going on I'm soooo excited and anxious to see how the MRI and blood work turn out Love Nanny Jeanne your Momma

    ReplyDelete