Friday, July 10, 2009

Haven't forgotten

hey! I haven't forgotten to post, just nothing new to post in the last few days... :) We're all doing well. :)

I made my first batch of ice cream last night with the ice cream maker Kirsten got me for my birthday!! it was cookies and cream and it was FABULOUS!!! :):) After this batch is gone though I think I'll move onto frozen yogurt, which is more healthy for 2.0 and I.. ;)

Planning on doing some purging and organizing of the house this weekend. woo hoo!! hehe

Have a great day!! :):):)

1 comment:

  1. That's ok, but remember to post anytime something happens so those of us on the other coast feel like we are there with you. I'm really going to miss the day to day knowing whats going on. Have fun with the cleaning out. Have you decided where you will put the babies room yet? Let us know.
    Love Grammy

    ReplyDelete